Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tuesday, January 11, 1876

Jan. 11th.  I dreamed of milking a cow.  The milk looked pale, was not alike in the different teats and I thought that the reason was the cow had not been cared for.  I then, with a companion, cleaned out manger and stall, making an effort to throw the filth far enough so it would not fall back, which succeeded.  The last of my dream was of storing good wheat with much effort.  The construction I put on this dream is that the Saints here have been neglected and need waking up and gathering to Zion.

I had a visit from Arthur Oil, a nephew of Brother Peg.  He is a Catholic.  Our talk was of the goodness of the Creator as seen in all things that surround us and the blessings and designs of the Gospel, in preparing the world for the second coming of the Savior and the Millenium.  There is a balmy ocean breeze.  I am thankful for my health and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment